What is LRD?
To get flexible loans against the expected cash flows of rental revenue from your commercial property, make good use of Lease Rental Discounting (LRD). Whether you need more funds to add to your current loan, to venture into a new business or fulfill a personal requirement, LRD can fulfill the needs.
Do you know about LRD process?
- Dully filled application with all required documents.
- Personal discussions – To calculate loan eligibility, EMI structure, Rate of Interest, etc.,
- Property valuation and legal document verification
- Credit appraisal
- Loan offer letter
- Loan agreement sign-off along with post-dated cheques and pre-EMI (if any)
- Escrow A/c opening and loan disbursement.
- Original documents submission and RMOE of property.
- Cheque hand-over.
Please contact our specialists for further clarifications.
What documents are required?
Genuine documents play crucial role in disbursing your loan faster. Some of the basic and very important documents are listed below to move your application forward :
- Identity Proof – PAN Card, Passport, Driver’s License, Voter ID
- Age Proof – PAN Card, Passport, Driver’s License
- Address Proof – Passport, Driver’s License, Voter ID, Post paid mobile bill, Landline phone bill, Rental agreement, Company HR confirmation
on letter pad
- Income Proof :-
- Self-employed – 3 Years IT returns with company P&L, Balance Sheet, Computation of Income, Nature of Business, Business Profile, VAT certificate, Rental Agreement, Tenant Profile
- Bank statement :-
- Self-employed – 1 Year
- Employment Proof (for Salaried) – Appointment letter, ID card, Form-16
Would you like to know precise documents required to process your loan application? Please contact our specialists
How do you calculate your loan Eligibility and EMI?
Generally, financial institutions offer 50% of the property value with a maximum tenure of 1 – 9 years. Please contact our specialists for further clarifications.
How to choose right financial institution?
Before choosing your financial partner for LRD, there are few things you should consider. Our team of specialists recommend following :
- Loan eligibility plays crucial role as against to rate of interest in LRD
- Little research on different financial institution regarding your loan eligibility
- Understand pre-payment and fore-closure options
- Understand and agree on processing fee charged by a financial institution
- Read carefully loan agreement document for any other hidden fee
- Consider insurance coverage for your loan, which helps you during uncertainty
Please contact our specialists for further clarifications